What do a World Famous Philanthropist, a Superintendent of Schools, an NBA player, and a Marshfield Clinic Administrator all have in common?
They're all Warriors. They've all worn the blue and gold and they all call Rice Lake, Wisconsin "home."
From academic achievement to athletic skill, the community of Rice Lake is dedicated to providing the widest range of opportunity for EVERY child.
- More on-campus facilities than any surrounding district
- Wide range of academic offerings
- A small town atmosphere with big-city opportunities
- Safe, nurturing environments with small class sizes
- Eleven face-to-face Advanced Placement course offerings (and growing), and additional college readiness programs
- Montessori, charter school, and project-based learning opportunities
- Online learning options
- School to work programs
- More extra-curricular choices
- Big Rivers athletic conference
- and much more...
Welcome to Rice Lake
Located centrally within Northwest Wisconsin, the city of Rice Lake is a bustling hub of retail and commerce. This community of just under 10,000 is not only home to a wide range of industry and shopping, but also its very own thriving arts community, and two post-secondary learning institutions--University of Wisconsin Barron County, and Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College.
Northwest Wisconsin has long been a great place to spend time with the family, famous for its
lakes, rivers, and year-round recreation. But it's also a great place to RAISE a family, and Rice Lake is the community at the center of it all.
For more details, look through our District Profile